Articles and Photography of Roger Luther
TREASURES OF THE TIER
An ongoing column covering sites of historical or architectural significance in New York's Southern Tier.
ASYLUMS OF NEW YORK STATE
Photo studies of the historic asylums in Binghamton, Buffalo, Utica and Willard.
RELIGIOUS STRUCTURES OF BROOME COUNTY
Interior and exterior photos of over 200 churches, synagogues, temples and mosques in Broome County.
An ongoing project of the Broome County Historical Society.
NEW YORK'S PATH THROUGH HISTORY
Photos from a few interesting stops along New York's Path Through History.
History of the invention and production of the Moog Synthesizer.
Scroll Down for Photo Tours:
- Alms House Demolition, Broome County Poor Farm
- Cady Library, Nichols
- Cannonsville Reservoir
- Carnegie Library 1903, Binghamton
- Carousels of Broome County
- City Hall 1897, Binghamton
- Civil War Monuments of the Southern Tier
- Earlville Opera House
- Ellis Building Demolition, Binghamton
- Fire - Midtown Mall and Press Building, 2010
- Flood of 2011
- Frank Lloyd Wright: Florida Southern College
- Glass Plate Negatives, Binghamton State Hospital
- Goodwill Theatre, Johnson City
- Green Man - Salvage and Rebirth
- Green Man Park, Binghamton
- Hull-Grummond Cigar Factory
- Kilmer Building Restoration
- Johnson City Baptist Church Demolition
- Lackawanna Railroad Station, Binghamton
- Lofts of Binghamton
- Masonic Temple, Binghamton
- Murphy Island in the Susquehanna
- Millennium Pipeline Through The Southern Tier
- Ross Building Demolition, Binghamton
- Round Barns of Chenango County
- Security Mutual Building, Binghamton
- Stone Opera House, Binghamton
- Strand Theater, Binghamton
- Vestal Rivercrest Area and Demolition