The Crocker Homestead - Town of Union, New York
DEMOLITION BY NEGLECT
In 1799, pioneer settler Ezekial Crocker and son Oliver started construction of a brick farm house which would also serve as a tavern on the Catskill-Ithaca post road. The Crocker Farm would be one of the most prosperous farms in the Susquehanna Valley and stayed in the family until purchased by Binghamton department store owner George Fowler in 1906. In 1931 the IBM corporation purchased the property for use as a country club for its employees. The buildings were abandoned in the late 1990's.

Photo Tour 2011

Photo Tour 2017

Photo Tour 2021

Copyright Roger Luther, All Rights Reserved